The GT16, the best of both worlds
This unit weighs under 26,000 lb., making it easy for any employee to move. Naturally, it also features GTechDrill’s signature quality, precision and speed of execution.Learn more
Give your drillers something to torque about
MEET THE GT16, YOUR ALL-IN-ONE DRILLING SOLUTION
The drill to torque about, installed on a truck. The GT16 combines our trademark exceptional performance, excellent reliability and simple operation with unbeatable speed and torque. Just imagine: your drill and your vehicle packaged into one sturdy work tool. It’s all you need!
- Electronic control for less weight to carry
- 78″ stroke
- Unit weight 23,000 lb., including truck
- 44,000 lb./19,958.064 kg of pulldown
- Head sliding clearance 16″/406 mm
- And so much more!
GtechDrill’s renowned torque and power all rolled into a complete unit
- Industry-exclusive linear bearings for exceptional stability
- Pressurized hydraulic tank
- Remote control
- Superior torque and performance in a single unit
- Best-in-class: torque & speed combo – 16 000 lb/ft (7 257 kg)
- NWL diamond core drill depth capacity: 1,970 ft. (600 m)
- Maximum RPM: 700 RPM
- Remote drilling rig control for more safety on highway works
- Hydraulic percussion hammer: optional with quick setup system
- Front-rear slide mast: 16 in. (406 mm)
- Left/right slide mast: 6 in. (152 mm)
OUR TRUCK-MOUNTED VERSION OFFERS TWO OPTIONS:
- The most popular option is the PTO. The hydraulic system is hooked up to the truck’s transmission and a unit known as a PTO (power takeover), making the unit lighter and quieter. This option also means that there’s only one engine to manage.
- Others prefer a deck engine, meaning there is one engine for the drill and one for the truck.