Give your drillers something to torque about
DISCOVER THE GT6, THE DRILL WITH THE HIGHEST TORQUE IN ITS CATEGORY
Offering the best of both worlds—speed and torque—our GT6 geotechnical drill’s compact and sturdy design can drill in even the most challenging conditions and environments. Its compact size allows for indoor work as it can fit through 48″ wide doors, and drill under a ceiling as low as 7.5 ft. An outdoor version with MTS 600 and a 131 HP motor is also available. Furthermore, its traction can be extended to 71″ for greater stability during outdoor work.
With unmatched torque in its category and easy RPM adaptation for coring, its powerful motor completes the package and makes it a reliable asset for your drilling campaigns.
- 75 HP Hatz motor
- Electric control
- 68″ stroke
- Minimum height for drilling – can drill under 8 ft.
- 36″ dump mast
- Can be installed on a F-450 truck
- And so much more!
Pure performance: torque and power
- Compact size with superior torque and performance
- Best-in-class: torque & speed combo
- Diamond core drill torque capacity: 7000 ft*lbf – highest in its category, perfect for drilling through buildings
- Maximum RPM: 700 RPM
- Dimensions in transport (retracted) mode: 47′ W x 74′ H
- Dimensions in transport mode: 71′ W x 74′ H
- Easy access to extremely tight spaces
OUR TRUCK-MOUNTED VERSION OFFERS TWO OPTIONS:
- The most popular option is the PTO. The hydraulic system is hooked up to the truck’s transmission and a unit known as a PTO (power takeover), making the unit lighter and quieter. This option also means that there’s only one engine to manage.
- Others prefer a deck engine, meaning there is one engine for the drill and one for the truck.